The Recording Poll continued


Do you think the songs from Entangled, the Musical should be recorded?

click HERE to have a say!

[update]
Folks! Click here for the tentative track list for the recording. We are currently needing to know that we will sell more than 19 copies, so please, Click HERE and say something if you have not already. =)


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Answer for Why

As the day draws near, practices for Entangled, the Musical intensifies. Directors are burdened with many unfinished business and worries; but I've to admit, this means work.

Many have asked me why a musical. Why not something else? Why travel to and forth, spending so much money on petrol and energy on something that will not drive me towards success in the future? Why use so much time on something that you couldn't call yours, because at the end of the day, it says, "PKVUM presents?"

Experience is the answer.

At the end of the event, I would end my day with Sweet Melody, Entangled or Untangle You playing over and over again in my head. The lights will shine before my eyes even though I lie on bed with darkness enveloping me. Applauses will resound at my ears, and smiles on PKV-ians' faces I shall see.

This experience will push me towards a limit I have not seen myself as capable of doing it.

And somehow, I begin thanking God for placing me in my family. Believe me, I realized they have thought me so much about handling people and situations, and above all, mentalities and attitudes while working. I believe if it weren't for them, I would be a procrastinator and one who settles for mediocrity. But no, I aim for excellence, because I know that when I aim for it, I push myself to a higher limit where I can see a broader view of the world, a deeper and clearer view of the ocean bed, a better understanding of myself; I mature and am more prepared for the working world out there.

Lessons I need not learn so painfully at the working field I have learnt through this experience, and for that, I thank God.

Trust me, readers, friends, that planning for a musical isn't easy but rewarding. At the end of the day, you look back at what you have done, you can happily pat yourself at the shoulder and say, "Thank God and thank you." That is satisfaction.

No comments: